[epf-dev] EPFC meeting notes -- 2008-04-11

Participants: Peter Haumer, onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bing Xu, "Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

1. Peter presented EPFC 1.5 development plan version 0.5. Version 0.4 has been posted on EPF web site, and will update to 0.5 in the next week.
2. Chris has submitted a document listing many good feedbacks. It was sent to this email list, and everyone should review and provide comments. Some of them match well with those in the future direction we are thinking of EPFC. Examples are: simply the guidance type and association; relationship as objects; stereotype; etc.
3. Many of Chris' requests are along the features in the SPEM 2.
4. Onno is working on EPF Wiki: there currently 8 bugzillas assigned to the EPF Wiki components with Onno as the owner
5. On EPF Wiki, we consider the production environment setup and install guide is a very high priority as many users are interested in getting the software and install it, and use it.

Please provide your feedback.

Thanks.
Bing.

Back to the top