From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jaana Nyfjord
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 8:38 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] EPF Kernel and Agile 2008

Hi,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Wednesday call, but
please keep me in the loop.

/Jaana

 I'm not able to attend the call either - I have a training session
> starting early tomorrow.
> Could someone please provide conference call details and dial in as
> moderator?
>
> I'm interested in helping with this topic, Steve.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ricardo Balduino
> IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational) Eclipse Process Framework

> (www.eclipse.org/epf)
>

> Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
> Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 01/07/2008 09:58 PM
> Please respond to
> Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
> <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
> <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> cc "Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers

> List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject
> RE: [epf-dev] EPF Kernel and Agile 2008
>

> Hi,
>
> I will not be able to attend this Wed call, but would also be
interested
> in this topic. I have presented on the Agile Kernel and agility at
scale
> practice a few times now, and it works really well... I have a few
> additional ideas for how to tune the practices... More about that
> hopefully next week.
>
> Cheers
>
> Per Kroll
> STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
> Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
> Rational Software, IBM Corp
> (M) 408-219-2963
>

> "Nate Oster" <noster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 01/07/2008 03:05 PM
>
> Please respond to
> Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> "Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List"
<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
>
> Subject
> RE: [epf-dev] EPF Kernel and Agile 2008
>

> Steve,
>
> Sounds good.  I?m evaluating a couple possible submissions to Agile
2008
> right now, and would love to be involved with this one.
>
> Thanks,
> Nate

On
> Behalf Of Steve Adolph
> Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 1:08 PM
> To: 'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'
> Subject: [epf-dev] EPF Kernel and Agile 2008
>
> Happy New Year everyone?..
>
> During our Denver F2F we developed a number of new and exciting ideas
for
> EPF and OpenUP and Agile 2008 is a good venue to publicize these
ideas.
> The deadline for submission to Agile 2008 is Feb 25th. This year Agile
is
> taking an agile approach to submissions meaning we can begin the
> submission process now. I am willing to take the lead on this but I do
not
> have the time to do this on my own.  I think a 90 minute tutorial
would be
> good, we have most of the slides that we need ? some will have to be
> re-worked to reflect our ideas but I think we can do it. Can we put
this
> on the agenda for our Wednesday call?
>
> Best regards,
> Steve_______________________________________________
> epf-dev mailing list
> epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Senior Systems Engineer
Telelogic North America Inc.
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone:+1 (613) 266 5061
Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top