RE: [epf-dev] EPF Kernel and Agile 2008

I'm not able to attend the call either - I have a training session starting early tomorrow.
Could someone please provide conference call details and dial in as moderator?

I'm interested in helping with this topic, Steve.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/07/2008 09:58 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] EPF Kernel and Agile 2008

Hi,

I will not be able to attend this Wed call, but would also be interested in this topic. I have presented on the Agile Kernel and agility at scale practice a few times now, and it works really well... I have a few additional ideas for how to tune the practices... More about that hopefully next week.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

"Nate Oster" <noster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/07/2008 03:05 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] EPF Kernel and Agile 2008

Steve,

Sounds good.  I’m evaluating a couple possible submissions to Agile 2008 right now, and would love to be involved with this one.

Thanks,

Nate

'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'
Subject:
[epf-dev] EPF Kernel and Agile 2008

Happy New Year everyone…..

During our Denver F2F we developed a number of new and exciting ideas for EPF and OpenUP and Agile 2008 is a good venue to publicize these ideas. The deadline for submission to Agile 2008 is Feb 25th. This year Agile is taking an agile approach to submissions meaning we can begin the submission process now. I am willing to take the lead on this but I do not have the time to do this on my own.  I think a 90 minute tutorial would be good, we have most of the slides that we need – some will have to be re-worked to reflect our ideas but I think we can do it. Can we put this on the agenda for our Wednesday call?

Best regards,

Steve