[epf-dev] SWT RichText Editor in standalone mode.

Hello, dear developers,

waht do i need to do run the HTML editor in standalone mode in my own SWT application? I got the epf checked out, and the projects do not show compile errors in my Eclipse 3.2! Now there is a "RichText" and a "RichTextEditor" component, but if I embed them into my SWT shells, I just can see plain nothing.

I am sure I must somehow give the editor the chance to load its HTML and JS files, but don't know where to start.

Do you have a standalone example running for me? Or can you give me some advise where to look to succeed here?
Thank you very much.

With best regards,
Daniel Migowski
--

|¯¯|¯¯|    *IKOffice GmbH             Daniel Migowski*
|  |  |/|                            Mail: dmigowski@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmigowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
|  | // |  Nordstr. 10               Tel.: +49 (441) 21 98 89 52
|  | \\ |  26135 Oldenburg           Fax.: +49 (441) 21 98 89 55
|__|__|\|  http://www.ikoffice.de    Mob.: +49 (176) 22 31 20 76

           Geschäftsführer: Ingo Kuhlmann, Daniel Migowski
           Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 201467
           Steuernummer: 64/211/01864

Back to the top