Re: [epf-dev] French translation

Hi Claude.
Sorry about the late reply, I may have missed this note in my email inbox.
I hope there is still interest from you and the other French contributors.

It's a good time to revisit our translation strategy and define how to move forward. We are going to have a session on that topic during the committers face-to-face meeting happening this week, and I hope new ideas will come up from that session.

We will get back to that next week to establish what is needed for this work to start.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

Claude Aubry <claude@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/10/2007 04:07 AM

Please respond to
claude@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] french translation

Bonjour,
It seems to have some interest for a french OpenUp. I found 4 other
people ready to contribute to the translation in French.
Can we have a OpenUP FR configuration deployed on EPF Wiki? and also a
Scrum FR configuration?

Claude