[epf-dev] [Scrum] New Scrum Plugin Content

Hi All,

A quick note to let you all know that we have managed to push forward on the Scrum plugin with a small increment.

You can view the published site on the epfwiki:
http://www.epfwiki.net/wikis/scrum/

Or, you can retrieve the content directly from the CVS repository:
  • CVS_ROOT: :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/technology
  • Module: org.eclipse.epf /libraries/Scrum

Or, you can download the files for either the published static content, or the method library itself (to use with EPF Composer):
http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/scrum/scrum_downloads.php

Changes:
  • New revamped main introduction page.
  • Removal of redundant left-navigation entries.
We are continuing to populate bugzilla with our prioritized list of backlog items to get the plugin to a 1.0 release ready quality.  So, if you are interested in helping in any way, check Bugzilla for bugs with a '[Scrum]' prefix.  Alternatively, review the content on the wiki and make your contributions there.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-
(on behalf of the rest of the Scrum plugin team)

--
Lyndon Washington
t: 508.425.4722

Back to the top