From: "Scott W. Ambler" [swa@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10/25/2007 10:53 AM
To: "Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] OpenUP Summary Graphic

Each of the levels should show some sort of product.  I like the term
"build" but not so sure about "nightly build" as it implies a specific
rate.

- Scott
On Thu, October 25, 2007 6:30 am, Ben Williams said:
> Mark,
>
> Im not sure if it's a word or not :)
>
> But I agree that it would be useful to show a build output from the
> micro-increment level.
>
> Ben

Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Rational
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/rational/bios/ambler.html

Refactoring Databases (
http://www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html ) won a Jolt
Productivity award.

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com

Back to the top