From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Steve Adolph
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 4:42 PM
To: 'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] OpenUP Summary Graphic

And now for something completely different...well not completely....

I was looking at the summary graphic and I've just noticed there is
nothing
that indicates feedback. We do not show any kind of feedback, no
feedback
from the iteration into the project plan, no feedback into the
process...I
think we need to at least have an arrow feeding back from the iteration
plan
to the project plan to at least suggest the project plan changes in
response
to lessons learned during iteration. Now if we could also discover a way
show feedback improving the process...hmmm a little Charlie Chaplin like
mechanic receiving instructions from an iteration retrospective?

Best regards,
Steve Adolph