Re: [epf-dev] EPF Face to Face Dec 6th and 7th at Rally Development in Boulder Colorado

I will be there

Please send details for hotel booking as soon as possible

thanks

Ana

On 10/19/07, Steve Adolph < steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone:

It is official: We will be having our next EPF Face to Face meeting December 6th and 7th at Rally Development's offices in Boulder Colorado. The agenda for this meeting includes the following topics:

a.      Discuss and commit to a release plan at the F2F.

b.      Discuss the "practice library" at the F2F. (Per to lead)

c.      Working session on OpenUP enablement at the F2F. (Steve to lead)

d.      Discuss how to growing the EPF community. (Per to lead)

e.      Discuss translation effort and process for translation (how do we validate/approve). (Ricardo to lead)

f.       OpenUP improvements (Nate to lead)

g.     EPFWiki training (Onno)

Can you please indicate at your earliest convenience if you will attend this F2F.

Best regards,

Steve Adolph