[epf-dev] Minutes of the Oct 15 OpenUP and Enablement telcon...

Attendees:

Nate Oster

Steve Adolph ( Ok so I lied and discovered I was able to  attend )

We are trying to have received e-mail from Ryan Martens indicating that RallyDev can host a F2F on either of Thursday/Friday November 15 and 16 or December 6th and 7th. We also have an offer to host the F2F in Vancouver for the Dec 6th and 7th date. From what we are hearing through the grapevine it seems most people prefer the December date.  Can we decide during the Wednesday call the dates and location for a F2F?

With no other business we concluded the call early.

Best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top