[epf-dev] Cannot make Enablement call Monday Morning

Hello Everyone:

I have a customer engagement Monday morning so I will not be able to make the call. One issue that would be good to deal with is setting a date for the face to face. The two alternatives we have on the table are:

Thursday/Friday November 15 / 16 or

Thursday/Friday December 6th and 7th

We do not have a confirmed host for any of these dates, but if all else fails we could probably host this meeting at UBC. There is one advantage to the December dates, Whistler/Blackcomb will be open, so we could spin that into a little bit of pre-holiday season skiing.

Best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top