[epf-dev] Coupling and cohesion in process plug-ins

Esteemed Colleagues,

It still looks to me that there is no partitioning between plugin development and process assembly within OpenUP etc.

I have been looking at some of the discussion about, for example TDD and SCUM/OPENUP.  Looking at the plugins I don't see TDD actually factored out.  Blog discussions (in other places) would map ICONIX and TDD, so how does one do that if TDD is not a seperate plugin???  Defeats the purpose of having plugins as you have no re-use of process assets.

Where is the plugin library that factors out these elements so that process assemblers can pick from a library??

AD

Find it at www.seek.com.au Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it!

Back to the top