Re: Re: [epf-dev] RE: EPF Composer Command Line Interface

Hello,

I have built such an integration for us. Please find enclosed the patch against the source of EPF 1.0.2. It works here with a continous integration into since around 2 months. I dont know how and if it patches cleanly against the EPF 1.2 sources.

Please make sure that your machine has an X installed and that the EPF can access an X display. Even when running from the command line, the generation of the images needs an X display. We use an Xvnc for that as we are running it on a headless Sun.

I would be very interested in your feedback,

Florian

--
Dipl. Inf. Florian Oelmaier
msg systems ag

http://www.msg-systems.com
Robert-Bürkle-Straße 1, 85737 Ismaning, Germany

Vorstandsvorsitzender: Hans Zehetmaier
Vorstand: Dr. P.Brössler, K.-M. Klein, V. Reichenbach, Dr. D.Taubner
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. h. c. Erwin Conradi
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 140 149