[epf-dev] RE: EPF Composer Command Line Interface

Hi. I’m extending the capabilities of our process framework, which is based in EPF/SVN/JIRA/etc. by including it into a Continuous Integration infrastructure (CruiseControl). But for that I would need a CLI for the EPF-Composer in order to run the “publish” process. I’ve heard of this feature somewhere in the past. Is this in the near roadmap? How can I contribute to have this feature if it is not already implemented? Is there any other person interested in this or have it already worked it around?

Regards and thank you in advance,

Diego N. Pamio

asdc

Argentina Software