[epf-dev] Extending a capability pattern

Hi all,

Hopefully this is an appropriate forum for asking this question.

I've got a capability pattern that has two variants, and I'm thinking that I'd create a base capability pattern to capture the common elements and then two other capability patterns that would extend the base pattern with their own appropriate variations.

However I can't seem to figure out how to neatly define the extending capability patterns, which leads me to suspect that I'm approaching this incorrectly.

Should I perhaps just define the single base capability pattern and then define the variations in two delivery processes? In each of the two delivery processes I would apply the capability pattern and then make the appropriate variation changes.

Any comments or ideas very welcome. Thanks.

Regards,
allan

Back to the top