[epf-dev] New Enablement Bugs

Good day!

In response to action items resulting from yesterday’s enablement conference call I have created four new bugzilla issues to facilitate and track the creation of enabling material for EPF and OpenUP.  I took it upon myself to put these issues into the “general” category and I also pre-fixed them with the keyword Enablement: This is just a start and but it gives a place to hang our hats so to speak.

I tried to CC everyone on the teleconference yesterday, but unfortunately I do not have all of your e-mails.

202987

15:19:21

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Enablement: Creation of OpenUP poster(s)

202988

15:23:11

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Enablement: Create a Getting Started Guide

202991

15:29:56

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Enablement: Creation of OpenUP Case Studies

202993

15:34:02

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Enablement: Create set of EPF and OpenUP courses

Best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top