[epf-dev] OpenUP spelling mistakes

Dear EPF community,
We are developing a method plug-in for OpenUP and we use a spell checking utility to verify the content we add. During verification, we found a number of spelling mistakes in OpenUP. What is the best way to report these misspellings so that EPF Committers could fix them? I can create a new Bugzilla entry, and attach the file detailing the mistakes and their location. Is this the right way to report the spelling errors?
Thanks in advance for reply.

With best regards,
Konstantin Zhereb
 Software Engineer,
 International Software and Productivity Engineering Institute
 Call: +1-877-INTSPEI
 E-mail: kzhereb@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Visit: www.intspei.com

Back to the top