[epf-dev] Brian

Brian's death is an incredible shock...  I've known Brian for almost 10 years back when both of us were starting our respective companies. He and I became quick friends when we first met and had some great times together. It was awesome working with Brian on the EPF project (it was fun partying with him, too). It's been great to see the success he and Number Six have had and, more importantly, getting hitched and having a child -- it's comforting to know that Brian will be alive in his son and in all of our thoughts. Like Kelli and Davyd, the last time I saw Brian was at the Rational reunion at Kelli and Bob's -- I certainly didn't think, as is the case with many others, that it actually would be the last time I would see him. I can only hope that when it's my time to depart, that I leave behind the fond memories and lifelong impact on other people's lives that Brian has on all of us. hiho ------b!

Chris Armstrong ~:|

President

Armstrong Process Group, Inc.

651.491.5575 c

715.246.0383 f

6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message

www.aprocessgroup.com

    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:

---------------

International Conference on Enterprise Systems Theory

Palatine, IL, October 15-16, 2007

www.enterprisesystemtheory.net

Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference

Budapest, Hungary, October 21-26, 2007

www.opengroup.org/budapest2007

CMMI Technical Conference

Denver, CO, November 11-15, 2007