Re: [epf-dev] A tribute (and a final hiho) to Brian Lyons

Hi all,

Knowing that Brian had a great sense of humor, I paid my respects to him today on my blog at:

I hope people here -- knowing him as well as you do -- will appreciate it!  Hopefully this will also help get the word out about the scholarship fund too.

Thank you.

- mike vizdos