Re: [epf-dev] Sad news

I share the shock and sadness at this news. My thoughts and prayers are
with his family and loved ones.

Working with an learning from Brian  has been for me one of the outstanding
aspects of being a part of the EPF project team. He has been a source of
great support and inspiration since I first met him in Cupertino early last
year. I have only known him a short time but already I feel like we have
lost a great friend and colleague.

Mark

Mark Dickson
Executive Consultant
EAS Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

Have you registered for the Agile Business Conference, London October 2-3
2007?
Xansa supports the Eclipse Process Framework and the Open Unified Process -
open source methods & tools available at www.eclipse.org/epf

             Ricardo Balduino
             <balduino@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             epf-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [epf-dev] Sad news
             16:57 MST

             Please respond to
              Eclipse Process
             Framework Project
              Developers List
             <epf-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

We don't know if this information reached you earlier, but we are deeply
saddened to communicate that our great colleague and EPF committer Brian
Lyons has passed away yesterday, due to a motorcycle crash in Maryland.
Brian's work, positivism and great sense of humor will certainly be missed
by all who had the privilege of working with him.
Our thoughts and prayers are now with his family - his wife Tamara and
little son Asher.

Sincere condolences,

EPF team._______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com

Back to the top