From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed Sep 05 01:57:32 2007
Subject: [epf-dev] Sad news

We don't know if this information reached you earlier, but we are deeply saddened to communicate that our great colleague and EPF committer Brian Lyons has passed away yesterday, due to a motorcycle crash in Maryland.
Brian's work, positivism and great sense of humor will certainly be missed by all who had the privilege of working with him.
Our thoughts and prayers are now with his family - his wife Tamara and little son Asher.

Sincere condolences,

EPF team.

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at
www.telelogic.com

Ben Williams
Director of Product Management, Lifecycle Solutions
Telelogic UK Ltd
Northbrook House, Oxford Science Park,
Oxford
OX4 4GA, United Kingdom

Phone: +44 020 7193 7067
Fax: +44 (1865) 784 286
Mobile phone: +44 (7710) 637 067

Ben.Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top