[epf-dev] Sad news

We don't know if this information reached you earlier, but we are deeply saddened to communicate that our great colleague and EPF committer Brian Lyons has passed away yesterday, due to a motorcycle crash in Maryland.
Brian's work, positivism and great sense of humor will certainly be missed by all who had the privilege of working with him.
Our thoughts and prayers are now with his family - his wife Tamara and little son Asher.

Sincere condolences,

EPF team.

Back to the top