From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Povlsen Esti Utami Handarini
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 3:12 AM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] I need help using EPF - where should I send my question?

Dear All,

I have posted messages at the Eclipse NewsPortal for new-comer, ask for help to solve several problems, however I haven' got any respond.

Recently I noticed that people starts to use "epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" to ask questions. Some of the questions were actually answered within this forum.

Before I further describe the problems I am having right now with EPF, I would like to ask if this is the right forum to ask for help, or if I should try to post messages in another forum?

Best Regards,
Esti

Back to the top