From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Xuan Jiang
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:26 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: RE: [epf-dev] Issue with Activity Diagrams on a Delivery Processafterpublishing

Hi Andy,

This issue is fixed on EPF 1.2 20070829-1749 nightly build, please download it and let me know if you still have problem. Thanks.

http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/tool_downloads.php

Thanks & Regards, Jiang Xuan

IBM China Software Development Lab

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are reading this message, but you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not disclose, print, copy, store, forward or otherwise use or disseminate the information contained in this transmission. If you have received this message in error, immediately contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original. Thank you.

Back to the top