Re: [epf-dev] Reminder: this week content planning call

Good idea on the package calls Ricardo

I'll assume we going ahead with an Arch/Dev call on Friday, usual time.
I'll check the Yahoo Calendar to make sure it's up to date.

regards

Mark

Mark Dickson
Executive Consultant
EAS Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

Have you registered for the Agile Business Conference, London October 2-3
2007?
Xansa supports the Eclipse Process Framework and the Open Unified Process -
open source methods & tools available at www.eclipse.org/epf

             Ricardo Balduino
             <balduino@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             epf-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [epf-dev] Reminder: this week
             27 August 2007            content planning call
             13:04 MST

             Please respond to
              Eclipse Process
             Framework Project
              Developers List
             <epf-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

This is a reminder that we have a content planning conference call this
Wednesday:

As part of the agenda, I'd suggest we discuss resuming the OpenUP weekly
package calls. There are a few dozen work items in Bugzilla we might plan
on how to address.

All content related work items:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Technology&product=EPF&component=Content&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&known_name=OpenUP+to+do&query_based_on=OpenUP+to+do&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com

Back to the top