Re: [epf-dev] Linking to process steps

Charlie,

Hopefully the following provides the detail you are seeking…

·          In the "Work Breakdown structure" we choose a "User Defined Diagram" and link it to a supporting material.

·          The Supporting material has an image and an HTML map

·          The map element refers to steps in the process (which on their turn then link to method elements)

·          We obtain the URL to the process steps using a published site (by using the process element in the tree view on the standard delivery process) (is there another way???)

·          We then figure out the relative URL, which results for example in:

<area shape=" rect" coords="321,25,464,83"    ref="../../capabilitypatterns/Requirements%20Verzamelen_E4383D39.html?proc=_9tFekf18EduoZtbZd4_9Yg&amp;path=_9tFekf18EduoZtbZd4_9Yg,_thnEMQR8Edy9P-1RIV0QEQ,_8cxcAAR8Edy9P-1RIV0QEQ,_pRcXkR47Edy1grIpTlycfw,_ymQ8cB48Edy1grIpTlycfw&amp;nodeId=31ddf7ac " />

·          Then the next day (same release; nightly build 20070821) the _ID part of the URL was different (I don't have that URL any more but recall it was something similar as to:"/../capabilitypatterns/Requirements%20Verzamelen_29xxxx etc etc ")

Thanks in advance Charlie,

Kind regards,

Raphael Parree