[epf-dev] [Scrum] Calling All Interested Parties

Thanks to the hard work of Ono and Ricardo, the Scrum Wiki site has an updated structure.
http://www.epfwiki.net/wikis/scrum/

Please feel free to participate on content by visiting the Wiki and making changes on the Wiki site directly.  There is also a facility to add comments to pages.

Using the Wiki removes the need to use EPF Composer to collaborate on the content, and should make it easier for people to focus on the content rather than the delivery vehicle.

There are areas of the Wiki that you are not able to modify, so please enter bugs even if you do not have time or the inclination to make the changes yourself.

For those of you who do want to stay appraised of what has changed, there appears to be a an RSS feed for the site:
http://www.epfwiki.ne/rss/scrum

I hope we can start receiving some attention for the plugin, with the main focus ensuring that the translation to English is correct and that the information about Scrum is complete and accurate.

Happy Collaborating!!

Cheers,
-Lyndon-

Back to the top