[epf-dev] Upcoming SPEM/EPF presentation

Just thought I’d let the SPEM and EPF communities know that I’ll be presenting on “Formal Process Definition with Industry Standards” at the upcoming CMMI Technical Conference in Denver, CO, in November, where I’ll be discussing both SPEM and EPF…

Thanks, Chris ~:|

P.S. Great to hear EPF 1.2 and OpenUP 1.0 have made it out the door! Congrats to all who contributed – hopefully I’ll have some more bandwidth to participate more in OpenUP 1.x…

Chris Armstrong ~:|

President

Armstrong Process Group, Inc.

651.491.5575 c

715.246.0383 f

6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message

www.aprocessgroup.com

    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:

Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference

Austin, TX, July 23-25, 2007

www.opengroup.org/austin2007

Dr. Dobb's Architecture & Design World 2007

Chicago, IL, July 24-27, 2007

www.sdexpo.com/2007/archdesign

Back to the top