  From: Per Kroll [pkroll@xxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 08/01/2007 02:15 PM
  To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [epf-dev] Today 8 AM PDT: Brain storming for next release

Hi,

we have a meeting today to brain storm for next release
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/eclipseprocessframework/cal///group/eclipseprocessframework?v=4&t=1185955200&i=1159&pv=2

Date:
Wednesday August 1, 2007
Time:
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Author:
perkroll
Repeat:
This event repeats every week until Wednesday August 8, 2007.
Type:
Appointment
Reminder:
There is a reminder set for 15 minutes before this event.

The objective of this meeting is to brain storm on what to focus on for next release.

Note that I would like to brain storm around OpenUP, Scrum, XP, DSDM, as well as other content.

Per Kroll
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
Registered in England No.1000954.
t +44 (0)8702 416181
w www.xansa.com