[epf-dev] Temp version of OpenUP published web site

Hi everyone, as requested in our OpenUP status call today, I'm posting a *temporary* version of OpenUP published web site in a temp folder in CVS, so you can upload, unzip, and browse through the web site.
As we are approaching content freeze (tomorrow, 7/25, 1PM PDT), any feedback that can be addressed before content freezing will be appreciated.
By COB tomorrow, this temp version will be deleted, as a build will be made available through the normal means (web site downloads area) tomorrow in the afternoon.
No plans to make a weekly build available this Friday, as usual, unless there is something crucial to be fixed and made available. Next build should be the release 1.0 available mid next week.

Here's the link: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/temp/?root=Technology_Project

If you have any question or comment, please post it here.

Thanks.

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)