[epf-dev] Call to synch on open OpenUP bugs in preparation for freeze

hiho,

During the status call on Wednesday, we decided to have an additional call today to make sure we are closing out bugs in preparation for a content freeze on Wednesday the 25th.

Sorry for the late notice for those who were not on that call.  The call will be at 8am pacific time (in 10 minutes as I type this!)

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374
<For IBMers> Tie-line dial-in: 421-0003
Participant passcode: 667201

Review the status of all bugs so we can ensure we are in shape for a freeze on 7/25.

Thanks.

--

Brian Lyons

CEO/CTO, Number Six Software, Inc.