Re: [epf-dev] Wilos and EPF: a little question ...

>>> we want to know if you allow us to set your logo and your website link on a page of
the wilos web application.

Mathieu,

We'd be more than happy to see EPF being more and more used as a framework for creating solutions such as Wilos.
So, unless any more experienced legal person in this list see any impediment, IMHO it's a great idea to add a logo and link to EPF web site from tools/solutions that leverage EPF.

As a matter of fact, I'd suggest you to take a look at Eclipse Plug-in Central, where organizations can advertise their solutions leveraging Eclipse.
There is a category for process, check it out at: http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com/Web_Links-index-req-viewcatlink-cid-878.html.

Regards,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Mathieu BENOIT" <mathieu-benoit@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/14/2007 02:51 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Wilos and EPF: a little question ...

Hi all,

The wilos community has a question to the epf community.

As you know, Wilos imports processes coming from your composer and we want
to know if you allow us to set your logo and your website link on a page of
the wilos web application.

You can find the screen shot example of the process import page in the
attached file.

NB: Sorry for the french locale. In english, it will be: "Eclipse Process
Framework (EPF) allows you to produce a customizable software process
engineering template."

Can you tell us if you allow us to do this?

Best regards,

Mathieu BENOIT
Wilos Committer
http://www.wilos-project.org