[epf-dev] Info general package (call July 16th, 9.00 am)

Hi all,

First of all, my apologogies for not being able to attend the
general/overarching issues concall on Monday July 16th.

Steve A. is back to step back in to the original position as package
owner. To move in smoothly, he will join the call on Monday to get an idea
of what is going on.

AGENDA

* Bug status check. There are currently 18 open bugs in M10 (check with
Brian L., Per K., Ana P. and Ricardo B. who are assigned).

* 1 unassigned bug (bug 196250). This bug is relatively critical. We need
to find someone to resolve it.

* Other issues (anything to be considered before the release?)

Kind regards,
Jaana N.

*********************

Jaana Nyfjord
DSV
Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
Stockholm University/Royal Institute of Technology

Forum 100
SE-164 40 Kista
SWEDEN

Tel: +46 - 8 - 674 74 67