Re: [epf-dev] Another Unpublished Capability Pattern - Design Solution no TDD

Hi all,

I believe that you make a very valid and important point here. I have not
been involved in this discussion previously, but I think that your
reasoning makes sense as OpenUP is supposed to be adaptable. However, I
would like to raise one concern. If we decide to create a CP for
a"non-TDD-version", then what impact would this have on the rest of the
CPs? I mean, if there is one such "non-TDD" CP, then I imagine that we
must also consider all other CPs and determine which of them should be
extended with a "non-XX" version in order to be consistent throughout
OpenUP, or ...?

Cheers
Jaana N.

 hiho,