[epf-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] EPF 1.2 Release Review

Ricardo,
Looks good, so go ahead and schedule a review. I have two minor comments: (1) you need page numbers; (2) you need a copyright statement in addition to the EPL statement.  I have one major concern that you will need to address: I am concerned that content from the external epfwiki.net has leaked into the Eclipse EPF project without proper IP legal review. This sort of "creep" is why we prefer using eclipse.org hosted infrastructure rather than externally hosted infrastructure. So when you request your IP approval for release from Janet's team, she'll need to understand whether any external content was used in the creation of EPF and if so, what IP controls/checks were applied.  Thanks.

But, hey, enough grumping - this is very cool!

- Bjorn

Ricardo Balduino wrote:

Technology PMC,

We are approaching the release 1.2 of EPF project (end of July/07) and we would like to schedule a Release Review meeting.
Attached you find the slide deck with the information to be presented.

Please, let us know the arrangements for the meeting.
Regards,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)