Re: [epf-dev] General: Questions on Introduction to OpenUP node in treebrowser

I think the overview graph needs to be on the front page, no matter what we call that page. It is fine if you scroll down once for reaching the bottom of the page, but still the graph should be visible when the page is initially displayed.
I don't have any concerns with removing the Fundamental Concepts node from the tree if those concepts are referenced the way you propose.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/02/2007 09:25 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] General: Questions on Introduction to OpenUP node in        treebrowser

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the node "Introduction to OpenUP"

- Should we merge "Introduction to OpenUP" and "OpenUP in a Nutshell"? <I think yes>

- Will the overview graph be at "Introduction to OpenUP"? <I think yes, but this is becoming a length page, is that wise for an intro page?>

- Do we still need "OpenUP Fundamental Concepts"? I have already referenced the 4 phases, risk, and iteration from Governance lifecycle and Iteration lifecycle respectively. I also referenced Software Architecture from Micro iteration, and I could reference Use Case, from Micro Increment, but I do not think there is a great logical connection <I think no, we do not need "OpenUP Fundamental Concepts". >

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework