[epf-dev] General: Questions on Introduction to OpenUP node in treebrowser

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the node "Introduction to OpenUP"
- Should we merge "Introduction to OpenUP" and "OpenUP in a Nutshell"? <I think yes>
- Will the overview graph be at "Introduction to OpenUP"? <I think yes, but this is becoming a length page, is that wise for an intro page?>
- Do we still need "OpenUP Fundamental Concepts"? I have already referenced the 4 phases, risk, and iteration from Governance lifecycle and Iteration lifecycle respectively. I also referenced Software Architecture from Micro iteration, and I could reference Use Case, from Micro Increment, but I do not think there is a great logical connection <I think no, we do not need "OpenUP Fundamental Concepts". >

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework