From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ALBENQUE Laetitia
Sent: segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2007 06:42
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] EPF improvement suggestions

Hello,

I'm using EPF Composer to model software processes and to publish them into an Intranet. This tool answers to the majority of our needs.

But some of them are not covered. So I have thought about some EPF improvement suggestions and I would like to know your feeling about them before submitting a bug. For the following suggestions, could you tell me if is it possible or is it planned in a further release?

  • Process diagrams: we would like to use external picture for the process diagram while preserving the links to the objects which belong to the picture, i.e. replace the SPEM diagram (with their links) by our own picture (with the same links).
  • Process I/O: we would like to select own input/output to a process contrary to the present solution which is the sum of its tasks I/O. Indeed, we would like to hide internal I/O of a process which are just used into the process and are not used out of it.

  • Task responsible: we would like to be able to model several responsible for a task.

  • Customising of EPF outputs: we would like to be able to modify the property name of the object (for example modify "key considerations" of a task into "recommendations") on the generated Intranet and possibly on the EPF interface.

  • Intranet content filter: we would like to filter the content of the modelling objects which are published into the Intranet. For example, we would like to suppress some properties of the task like "planned, repeatable, …" which are not useful for us.

  • Matrix export: we would like to export global matrices in order to check them. For example, we would like to export a matrix linking all the work product to the tasks, like individual table for a work product which list its relationships with the tasks, but for all work products.

Sincerely,

Laetitia ALBENQUE

Back to the top