Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.2.0 Milestone 3 released

OpenUP authors,

Please upgrade to this new build of EPF Composer. There is no meta-model/library change since build 1.2.0 M2, but it's recommended that we work using the same build, so please do so at your earliest convenience.
Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks.

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/19/2007 11:19 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.2.0 Milestone 3 released

OpenUP authors,

Please have your work committed to CVS (using EPF Composer 1.2 M2) by 3:00pm PDT today so we can upgrade to this new milestone build.

As soon as I upgrade it to 1.2 M3 and make some tests in the production library, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino
IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

Jao Y Tham/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2007 07:55 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.2.0 Milestone 3 released

Hi everyone,

EPF Composer 1.2.0 Milestone 3 has been released!

Please navigate to the 1.2 milestone downloads page for information and download:

http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/epf1.2.0_milestone_downloads.php

Jao Tham

EPF Committer