[epf-dev] Papers about EPF/SPEM

Gentlemen,

We are, at the ASDC (Argentina Software Development Center – Intel), implementing EPF for our process definition, and we might do some kind of written work (paper) about our experience. We didn’t found so many essays, papers and/or works about “why” using epf, ROI, benefits or case studies in which we can base our work. Do you have in your minds some links to works done to evaluate the convenience of EPF over written-documental process definition?

Regards and thank you in advance,
Diego N. Pamio

asdc

Argentina Software