RE: [epf-dev] epf and togaf

Ismael, Armstrong Process Group (APG) is an EPF committer and a member of the Architecture Forum at The Open Group. In addition, we've made modest contributions to the Agile EA project that Chris Sibbald mentioned (Charles Edwards at ProcessWave did most of the actual work).

Last year, APG proposed a doing a proof-of-concept (PoC) on capturing TOGAF v8.1.1 using EPF Composer. At the last Open Group Architecture Forum meeting in Paris (April 2007), APG demonstrated the PoC, which is available for review on APG's website at www.aprocessgroup.com/togaf.

The home page is an overview of the EPF proof-of-concept that lists key features and capabilities to review. At the bottom of this page you can find instructions for downloading the EPF Composer tool and TOGAF EPF method library.

Please do not hestitate to contact me if you have any questions in this regard.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"
Come see APG at:
---------------
Global Integration Summit 2007
Banff, Alberta, Canada, May 14-15, 2007
http://gis2007.icmembers.org
IBM Rational Software Development Conference
Orlando, FL, June 10-14, 2007
http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/events/rsdc2007
Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference
Austin, TX, July 23-25, 2007
www.opengroup.org/austin2007