From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ronaldo r
Sent: 05 June 2007 21:08
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] system requirements

Hi Jim,
we use conceptual model to get requirements such domain of informations.

When we put a entity as a class in our conceptual model, we can put some atributes and write the domain for that attributes.

Example: we put a entity named Customer with an attribute named age. We define in the constraints of age that the age must be between 18 and 70.
This kind of information will be used to test the system. It is a requirement, isn't it?

The example above is a a requirement? This kind of information should be in other place, rather than conceptual model? Some authors tell to not put in the uses case the attributes of the entities. What's the recomendation of OpenUP for this kind of requirement?