From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jaana Nyfjord
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:45 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: Jaana Nyfjord; Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Switching times - Status Calls

No problem for me. I can switch the meeting time on Monday June 4th.

Cheers
Jaana

Can we switch PM and General meeting time on Monday: 4 jun? -> PM: 9am
> and General: 8am ? otherwise the PM meeting can be moved to 5jun at
8am?

> I will not be able to attend the calls on 6/11 and 3/13
>
> thanks
>
> Ana
>

> Jim Ruehlin wrote:
>
>>For the next two weeks, the call-in number for the PM, General, and
>>OpenUP Status meetings will be different. The new number is:
>>

>>800.453.7958
>>Participant: 776884
>>719.955.6100 (international)
>>650.2017 (IBM tieline)
>>

>>The dates of these meetings, are 6/4, 6/6, 6/11, and 6/13. The EPF
>>calendar has also been updated with the new number. We'll return to
>>the old number on 6/18.
>>

>>Thanks,
>>
>>Jim
>>
>>____________________
>>
>>Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational
>>
>>RUP Content Developer
>>
>>Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer www.eclipse.org/epf
>>
>>email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>phone:  760.505.3232
>>
>>fax:      949.369.0720

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Vice President, Standards and Technology
Telelogic North America Inc.
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa Ontario K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone: +1 (613) 266 5061

Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

 Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top