Re: [epf-dev] New GMF based diagrams

Hello Ana.
See this thread in the newsgroup. There seems to be also now a new capability in 1.2 that allows you to directly drag the links into the html tab, which I have not tested myself, yet.  So check it out and let us know how it works for you.

Peter.

"Peter Haumer" <phaumer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:<f1ml7t$at8$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
> When you draw the image map hotspots in your html editor and the tool
> prompts you for the target URL, just type a "dummy" string that reminds you
> later which method or process element you want to link to. Once, you
> finished the map copy the html. Go to the EPFC form and switch the field's
> rich text editor into the HTML tab. Paste the html. Go back to the rich text
> tab and start dragging into the editor below the image all the elements that
> your map shall link to. Switch back to html and paste the string of the new
> links href values into the respective href references in the image map above
> replacing your "dummy" strings.
>
> Note, that the href format has changed in EPF Composer 1.2. If you migrate
> you need to manually fix the hrefs for the image maps.  All other links that
> contain a class and guid attribute will be automatically updated by EPF
> Composer.
>
> Peter.
>

> "Alex Hunt" <ihandojo@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Folks,
> >
> > How do you/what tool do you use to add image maps on images that you embed
> > into EPF (to create areas on images with hyperlinks)?
> > I can create an image and overlay an image map using other popular HTML
> > editing tools and import the <map> tag in, but how can I easily associate
> > each hotspot area with links within EPF itself, e.g., link to a Role.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > AH

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 (408) 463-5096

Ana Valente Pereira <apereira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/17/2007 10:02

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] New GMF based diagrams

Hi Peter ... sorry for getting into the loop... but how can I create the
image map in the supporting material?

Ana