[epf-dev] Apply transformations to EPF models

Hi folks,

I wanto to apply some model2model transformations (ATL, MOFScript,...) to a delivery process modeled with EPF, but the problem is that I need a model of the delivery process and EPF only exports to XML and I need for example to have my delivery process in ECore. Is it easy to have this feature in future versions? I am thinking to define myself java transformations to generate an ecore model from the XML file...

Someone has had a similar problem? Any comment/idea will be appreciated.

Regards,

Aitor.

Aitor Bediaga
R&D Projects Area / Área de Proyectos I+D

European Software Institute (ESI)
Tecnalia Corporación Tecnológica
Parque Tecnológico de Zamudio, # 204
E-48170 Zamudio
Bizkaia - Spain

Tel.: + 34.94 420 9519         http://www.esi.es
Fax: + 34.94 420 9420         E-mail: info@xxxxxx

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente.