[epf-dev] EPF Presentation in NJ, MA, VA

hiho,

For those of you in the east coast of the United States who can make it to one of these sites, I will be doing a presentation on EPF at a session co-hosted by the Society for Software Quality (SSQ) and the Software SIG of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) at 7pm on Tuesday, May 22.  The event will be in McLean, VA and telecasted to Eatontown, NJ and Bedford, MA.  There are more details here http://www.asq509.org/ht/a/GetDocumentAction/i/19341.

After the presentation, I’ll get a copy put up under the Number Six site and I’ll send out a link to it.

Back to the top