RE: [epf-dev] Logistics for North American Content F2F

hiho,

We discussed the face-to-face in a little more detail during a status call today.

It will start at 8:30am on Thursday the 24th and go until around 5pm.  Attendees will have a dinner together that night.  On the Friday it will go from 8:30 to 2 when travelers need to depart for the airport.

Our plan is to target overarching process content issues on Thursday morning, have breakouts on Thursday afternoon that will cover a range of process areas (Scrum, OpenUP, others), and then we expect Friday to be dedicated to remaining OpenUP issues including working through and closing some bugs that need collaboration from the process leadership.

We are still gathering topics for a more detailed agenda.  At the moment our brainstorming includes:

-          Discuss the collateral required to have a high-quality release of process content.

-          Do planning for the June Transition iteration which will be driven in part by the preceding item.

-          Discuss outreach activities

-          Discuss the graphic image shown on the “Front door” page and also above the work breakdown on the delivery process page.

-          Discuss other broad topics that transcend the disciplines such as a strategy for beefing up the Index and doing a top-to-bottom review.

-          Revisit how we are using Bugzilla to plan, estimate, and report status

-          Updates on other related areas such as Wiki integration and other plug-ins

Please let me know if you have additional ideas of topics we should cover.