Title:   Scrum Plugin Status Call

Date:   Thursday April 26, 2007
Time:   8:00 am - 9:00 am
Repeats:   This event repeats every week.
Location:   Conference call
Notes:   8AM - 9AM PST

Call-in Details:
================

USA Toll-Free: 866-692-4538
USA Toll: +1-517-466-2084

Participant #: 5132833

On 5/1/07, Michael Vizdos <mvizdos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As of this time, I have done nothing with my ID.

I'd like to be able to contribute; here is my problem (and it is mine and mine alone lol).... I have a Mac and the plug-in developer does not have Mac support.  I just picked up Parallels and will install Vista on the machine over the weekend, so this problem "should" go away.

Lyndon, can you please send me the link or the dial information for Thursday morning's call?

Thx.

- mike
  www.implementingscrum.com