RE: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net)

There's a separate thread I'm having with Eclipse legal on this very topic. I'll post to this list when I get an answer from them.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
Eclipse Process Framework (www.eclipse.org/epf)

Jim Ruehlin/Irvine/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/03/2007 05:00 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki and contributing through a Wiki (epfwiki.net)

I agree Onno, this is a great idea. Should we have a meeting to figure out the process by which the contributions and comments would work before we check with Eclipse legal? Or can we reference the wiki in epf-dev and newsgroup threads?

BTW, the RSS feed for wiki changes is a great feature too!

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational
RUP Content Developer