Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content)

Based on the list of contributions, I vote yes for all three.

Charlie Yan
IBM Sr. Dev Manager
EPF Composer Dev Lead
Phone: 408-463-5137

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2007 05:02 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"EPF Dev " <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content)

Btw, I got a couple of questions on who should vote, and only committers have voting rights.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2007 03:34 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"EPF Dev " <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Pls vote on committers (Content)

Hi,

please vote yes, no or abstain on making each of the following 3 people committers. Voting closes in a week, but it is good customs to have as many as people respond as fast as possible, even if there is enough (+3) votes to pass. It showcases active support (or lack thereof) I will send a separate e-mail on voting on committers for tool component in the next few days, still collecting info,

Ben Williams
Nate Oster

Ana Pereira

See information on contributions for each one of them.

I my self vote yes on all 3, all great candidates that have contributed a lot, and continues to show dedication to the project.

Ben Williams

Ben has been an active contributor to the project since April 2006.  In particular:

Nate Oster

Nate has been working on the OpenUP/Basic Test discipline since its origin  During that period, he has participated in about 50 bugs, ranging from simple comments to providing content.  Of those, he is the assignee on 14 of them, and has closed 8.

He spoke about the OpenUP test discipline at Verify 2006, a local testing conference in Washington, D.C.
(“How to Adopt Agile, Iterative Testing with OpenUP”,
 http://www.effectivesoftwaretesting.com/presentations.aspx )

Here’s the chart of his involvement (in terms of bugs assigned) over all the releases so far.
  NEW ASSIGNED REOPENED RESOLVED VERIFIED CLOSED Total

noster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
1
3
.